Associations are born of the highest of ideals — to serve their members. For 65 years, Mercer Affinity has been helping associations meet their goals and fulfill their missions.
The members of every association are distinct and unique, and Mercer Affinity can customize a benefits package to suit your members’ exact needs. Through a thorough analysis of your program, we’ll engage leading insurers and help build high-value, high-performance benefits. We currently provide tailored benefits to more than 350 associations.
Here are a few examples of how we customize benefits for your specific members:
- Students: Student and short-term medical insurance, term life, renters property coverage, and prescription discounts
- Professionals and family: Life, disability, dental, long-term care, liability, accident, auto/home, domestic and international travel insurance, legal services, and Mercer Affinity’s individual health insurance solution
- Small businesses: Workers’ compensation, property, health, dental, vision, and liability insurance
As an association, your members expect you to be their advocate. When it comes to benefits, Mercer Affinity can help you fulfill that role. Our long-standing relationships with insurers and providers mean we can help ensure that your members get access to:
- Competitive rates and group discounts.
- Personalized customer service.
- Proprietary online portals that provide education and financial tools.
Providing members with economical and comprehensive benefits packages builds loyalty and increases revenue from dues. Plus our programs are structured to help associations generate non-dues revenue as well.
When your association becomes a client of Mercer Affinity, we’ll provide benefits including expert counsel, a comprehensive portfolio of products, and personalized attention.